Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competitive Obedience Question...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

+1 on what Andreac said.
    Fido is also a great microchip company too but you would have to pay to register on IKC for events so you may as well just stick with the one.

I have my chips registered on both because I've found the IKC a little formal to work with from a rescue point of view trying to get details for lost dogs

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kimmyt1987

Oh really?
    Perfect, they told me they did cheap chips that were ISO registered and would do the job! Delighted I decided to wait for a vets appointment so! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

kimmyt1987 wrote: »
    Not chipped yet...
    Was going to get them through Canine Ireland,
    8 euro per chip and 5 for database registration...
    Would I be better off getting them done in the local vets?
    How much do they usually work out at????

Had my monster back at training this morning in the pissings of rain...
    She came back black with mud upto her belly! :P
    God I need to get back in the game and start doing a bit of obedience daily...
    She's such a little chancer....
    Any time I put her into a down and walk away she mooches her way down the field behind me, nibbling grass thinking I can't see her.... :D

Kimmy, this is a sibe isn't it? Is the place that you're doing your training completely enclosed?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kimmyt1987

But of course :D

She wouldn't be let out of my sight otherwise....
    Even though its enclosed I'm still bloody wary :D

Advertisement