Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knock Madness

• 25-01-2012 12:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭

Anyone looking forward to Hopsin's latest? Should be dropping in March?
    Hopefully this will get him recognised

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Ye, considering his released work and the fact this will be his first full on album hopefully it gets the attention it deserves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

still only heard him rap twice.

the diss song towards tyler was class and i liked his verse on am i a physco .

has he any single out or anything?

This seems to be his most heard song - I don't know if any of it was released.

He was signed to ruthless.

ye thats the only song i heard of his, great song i loved it when i first heard it.

Link hop on youtube from that song and you will hear of his stuff so far.

He summed up Tyler and most of OF in one line.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

I listened to Raw again today and it is very good. He has alot of songs if you search, nocturnal rainbows being one of my favourites. He has a song with dizzy amd swizz (both signed to his label, funk volume) called funk volume 2012 thats cool. What are the chances of seeing KM in the shops :(

Oh and he has another song called sag my pants which he has a video for too. He can direct and make videos himself.

Link hop on youtube from that song and you will hear of his stuff so far.

He summed up Tyler and most of OF in one line.

ye will do so, been meaning to give him more of a listen but kind of forgot about him.

but ye il give him a decent listen 2mro night im all maxed out for one night, headphones are blowing the ear of me.:D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I seen that he was featured on a new Tech N9ne track, i'll try dig out the link later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Thats am i a psycho man ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Downloaded Raw last night and I already love it, can't wait for this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement