Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCITP in...30 days !!

Options
  • 25-01-2012 1:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭

Hi to All Future MCITPs,

Just got my ban lifted from iRock,with no thanks ! :confused:

Wanted to share a special offer ,received by email,from this web site :

http://www.careeracademy.com/its-mcitp-att.aspx

For €230,looks good i said !
    Is not only the very good quality of the site, the various ways of teaching:labs, presentations, demonstration, quiz BUT,what is most important for you as self study guy, is actually putting pressure to do it in 30 days !!!

Have a look and let me know your thoughts !!

Good luck...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Nice, but realistically if your working you shouldn't be able to do the coursework in four weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

True,but it needs evenings and weekends !
    I say that by allowing one week per exam is going to work !

I reckon is duable in 4 weeks if committed !
    The material is perfect,interactive,demos,hands-on and cheap enough !
    The pressure of do it in 30 days is perfect for someone (aka myself) that thinks: "what i can do today,i will leave for tomorrow" ! :)

I remember someone that got CCIE...he said that for 6 months he 'forgot' about wife,family,kids,work...only living in Cisco virtual world ! Eventually he passed and now he enjoy the benefits (except for the recession) !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Has anyone signed up for this ??

I'd be quite interested in hearing some feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

I honestly don't believe anyone has a notion of getting the MCTIP SA or EA in under 30 days. He can set all the challenges he wants, two - three months is a more realistic target.

Get the MS Training books (Blue Binders) for each course and go through them and you will have enough knowledge to pass each exam. For the SA and EA, the certs pull bits from all the course materials so you need to build up your knowledge first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

To be fair, it's probably possible to do some of the other MCITP ones in 30 days, the 2 exam ones such as some of the SQL ones, Exchange or Lync. I can't see anyone doing the SA or EA ones in 30 days however!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

Can we do an online / live bet !??? ;)

whos's in for... ?!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

rolion wrote: »

whos's in for... ?!

I could pass all the exams in two days. Doesn't mean I know the coursework.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

rolion wrote: »

whos's in for... ?!

I could pass all the exams in two days. Doesn't mean I know the coursework.[/Quote

How mauch are the exams and books, anyone know a site that will deliver exam crams with the books

Advertisement