Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

missing dog

Options
  • 25-01-2012 1:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

DOG MISSING .....FEMALE JET BLACK LABRADOR,6MTHS OLD,WEARING BLACK COLLAR WITH RED CLASP,MISSING FROM KILLIMOR SINCE THE 3RD OF JAN 2012-MUCH LOVED FAMILY PET......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭dnme

Hi,

When you type in caps, it means you're shouting so firstly stop shouting :). Secondly, post a photo of your dog. Thirdly I assume you've been to the guards, the post office, local shops etc. Put up a few posters around the town with phot of the dog and phone number. Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 birrogue

Hi,firstly not shouting...thats old!Secondly posters have been put up,rescue groups contacted and post offices,lost and found sites.I posted this as there was a dog spotted in Athenry and hoping that person will make contact as i replied to his post....Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭dnme

birrogue wrote: »
    Hi,firstly not shouting...thats old!Secondly posters have been put up,rescue groups contacted and post offices,lost and found sites.I posted this as there was a dog spotted in Athenry and hoping that person will make contact as i replied to his post....Thanks

YOU WERE DEINATELY SHOUTING! :)

Go to the guards, its one of the most commpn places for a lost dog to be repported. Secondly have a word with your postman. They are a great resource as they see the community every day and know a fair bit. Thirdly when you are reunited, get the pooch microchipped. Highly recommended. It's a terrible thing to happen, you have my sympathy. Think positive, get the info out there into the community. The more you do the more chance you have. Best of luck.

Advertisement