Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seperate Application

Options
  • 25-01-2012 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭

Apoligies for the lateness of the post.
    Considering Tallaght IT as one of my options on the CAO.
    I am a mature student.
    Can't work out if I need a seperate application throught tallaght-it.
    Don't want to miss being considered because I never done what was asked of me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

Don't worry, this place is open all hours.

If you have the points you believe you require for the course you are considering, you can simply fill out the CAO as normal - regardless of whether you're a mature student or not.

Here's a link to the mature student section on the IT's website. It should have the information you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

CAO as normal. Even if you dont have the points, they'll consider you based on your life expierence so make sure to fill that part in well. You may be called for an interview also, I wasnt, I think I was done on points and/or life expierence.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Thanks for the link. I had been there already. It say that I need to fill out page 4 of the form. I have done that already with the CAO. Looking like I don't have to apply to Tallaght IT through their website also.
    Hope I have that right.

Advertisement