Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

457 visa question

Options
  • 25-01-2012 3:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi all, I have searched for an answer to my question but can't get a clear so hopefully someone can help here.

I am on a 457 visa at the moment and I am just wondering if I was to leave Australia and return to Ireland to work would there be the option of returning to Australia, say after a year in Ireland under a different 457 visa as I'm assuming the first one would be cancelled?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 John Vevers

Hi,

Provided you still meet the eligiblity criteria there should be no problems with applying for a second 457 visa.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

Currently yes, as long as you have a recognised sponsor willing to sponsor you and you qualify then there is noting stopping you getting a second 457 visa. Having said that it’s not exactly easy to fulfill those two conditions and who knows what changes could be introduced to immigration into Australia by the time you want to come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭topdost

try visiting australian visa there is lot of information .

Advertisement