Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a few name ideas for promotions agency...

Options
  • 25-01-2012 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all,

Was wondering if i could pick yet brains about a company name for event/music promotions company. The words "events" "promotions" "entertainment can be in the title. Any help is a bonus!!!

Thanks x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭GoldenTickets

How about Entertainment Event Promotions? That sounds like a pretty professional outfit and it's obvious what your company does from the name alone. Perfect!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Tezz_00

How about Entertainment Event Promotions? That sounds like a pretty professional outfit and it's obvious what your company does from the name alone. Perfect!

Good idea.... I like it. I'm trying to think of domain names also, which may need to be shorter. Defo a good ring to it!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Eep.com

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

PEE.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 10,333 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Hypercompuglobalmeganet.

That or Cutco.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

I imagined that an Events Management company would be able to think of a name on their own :confused:

Advertisement