Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Heat Loss Survey

• 25-01-2012 10:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭

I was looking into getting a Heat Loss Survey done on my house to get an idea of likely areas where draughts are coming in, etc and suggestions for rectifiying any problems found

In the past couple of years I have added an additional 200mm of insulation in the attic and sealed up a lot of small leaks around window frames/sills with clear silicon and it has made a big difference, but I know I could do a lot more to help eliminate those extra small draughts that I think a heat loss survey would find.

This company in Cork seem to do it all *********************/ but I would imagine it would be expensive to get them to Kildare so I was hoping for any recommendations on here for a local company.

Its not a BER cert I'm after...

Also, any idea of cost of what something like this would involve? Roughly?

Edit: promotion of companies not allowed
    sydthebeat

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,915 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Pms only please

and lex, please do not duplicate threads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Pms only please

and lex, please do not duplicate threads.

Thanks

Advertisement