Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Must See!Russian actor Sergei Svetlakov defending old man.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Legend! He should have focused on baiting that areshole a bit more though rather than his car, fucking coward laying into an old man like that :mad:

Legend! He should have focused on baiting that areshole a bit more though rather than his car, fucking coward laying into an old man like that :mad:

TBH, the person doing the recording is also a coward for not doing anything to help and only jumping out when someone else came along.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Russia has serious road rage, they batter each other for the tiniest of reasons.

Still, that cameraman was a cùnt for sitting in his car doing nothing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

TBH, the person doing the recording is also a coward for not doing anything to help and only jumping out when someone else came along.

Yeah, I thought that too. When it first came on I was thinking "so the actor is filiming this, then will get out of the car and beat that man up?", but instead the guy just sat there filiming until it was all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭Goose81

By the looks of it he destroyed the guys knee, so he probably will never walk properly again, punishment enough?

Look at the way he just throws the bat at him, he knows there's not a chance the guy can walk to follow him with the bat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭omerin

looks fake to me.

Why did he just drive off, if the old man would have been badly injured?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

omerin wrote: »
    looks fake to me.

Why did he just drive off, if the old man would have been badly injured?

Looks a bit fishy alright. The 'star' pulls a baseball bat out of his own car, he then drops it on the road after using it and leaves it behind. Seems a bit odd to say the least. Looking at the strike numerous times, he appears to have struck the 'assailant' on the back of his calf muscle and not his knee. The guy is also still weight-bearing on the 'injured' leg at the end of the video. A baseball strike to anyone's knee would quickly take the knee out of action. Crouching/weight-bearing ect would not be possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Faaaaaaaake!

There's no way anyone would let the old man take a beating like that. Looked like a scene from Goodfellas or something with the way he was kicking the **** out of him.

And... everything else mentioned above in the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Looks fake to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭mongoman

Looks fake to me.

I'll see that looks fake and I'll raise you a it's really fake.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭phily2002

haha fake alright, you don't even see one punch or kick land :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

It sounds like he was talking on the phone so he had he's hands full with that, the camera and trying to drive so give the guy a break. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Pure Sound

В машине ебанаты сидят,ждут экшена,помогли бы деду,мудилы!!!
    Светлаков мужик !!!
    I liked this comment the most

Advertisement