Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Social welfare office bans pyjamas for interviews

• 25-01-2012 11:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,844 ✭✭✭

"A social welfare office in Dublin has erected a sign on its window warning claimants that pyjamas are not appropriate clothing to wear for those attending for interview.

Staff at the Damastown social welfare office said this type of attire will no longer be tolerated.

It is believed the decision was made to ban pyjamas after a number of complaints were made from customers."

Source

EDIT: DELETE!!! ALREADY A THREAD!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I assume your opinion on this is that it's lazy? Maybe as lazy as not looking at thread titles on the forum you are reading? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Cos everyone knows that the smell of stale urine and a drippy gash will get you to the glass ceiling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,844 ✭✭✭py2006

I assume your opinion on this is that it's lazy? Maybe as lazy as not looking at thread titles on the forum you are reading? :pac:

I did a search for pajamas and it didn't come up. I wonder why!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

This tedious theme is obviously so in need of further mining that it requires another thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

py2006 wrote: »
    I did a search for pajamas and it didn't come up. I wonder why!!

Probably because its spelt pyjamas.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

Dey took ur Pyjamas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

bijapos wrote: »
    Probably because its spelt pyjamas.

No-one likes a Grammar Nazi.

You should probably take note of this thread; http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056526338

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

While only retards wear pajamas outdoors, I think it's going a bit too far banning people wearing them in a social welfare office.

If I complain about people wearing tracksuits will they be banned too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

If I complain about people wearing tracksuits will they be banned too?

If only.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement