Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

special sale ennis mart

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭redzerologhlen

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/beefcattle/2872204
    anyone make it to this, heard alot of heifers made in and around 2500.

I heard they averaged around 1800 and all but 6 were sold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭vanderbadger

I heard they averaged around 1800 and all but 6 were sold.

not a bad days work to be able to sell 50 at that average

• Registered Users Posts: 24 spt88

ya i was there. serious powerful heifers.prob avareged bout 1800 or a bit more. very impressive selection of heifers alot of them would have made 15 to 1600 dry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭redzerologhlen

not a bad days work to be able to sell 50 at that average

Nice cheque to have coming in fairness:D He bought all them in ballinasloe for around 6-700 hundred as weanlings so they should have left a few pound for him, The lad that was telling me reckoned they werent very milky kinda heifers though..Serious fleshy looking for cattle in a winterage too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 connormi

They made from around 1600 to 2500 and prob average under 2000, they were very nice heifers but would agree they mightnt have the most milk, they were exceptionally quite also which is a help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement