Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding fair this weekend?!!

Options
  • 25-01-2012 11:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hi All

I am thinking about going to the wedding fair this weekend in the RDS?
    Anybody know will it be worth my while going? It could be great if it is good as i am in the very early stages of planning my wedding!
    And good stands etc going to be at it?

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,117 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

IMO if you have your date etc its good - lots of info and special offers if you book there and then. However if you have no date set etc its a bit of a waste of time as you do have to book the services there and then to get most of the offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭valpuk

I am going to go to it for the experience and enjoy these things while us engagies can :)
    I am getting married May 2013 and have band, dj, video, photographer and hotel and church booked but going for ideas ref dresses and honeymoons and to try the cake hmmmm
    My opinion would be to go and enjoy it :)
    Its a day out after all with your loved one xxx
    Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 24,238 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Myself and the other half are planning to go in for ideas

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Extra Minty

I went to the one in Citywest recently. Had no real interest in them beforehand but glad I went now. Booked a few things and got them all at a discount for booking there and then. The other advantage was meeting the suppliers in person. I booked my Videographer because we had great craic talking to him so I know I will be comfortable with him on the day if that makes sense. Only thing I would advise is a few suppliers didn't take Credit Card so if you are planning on booking anything bring some cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,117 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

I went to the one in Citywest recently. Had no real interest in them beforehand but glad I went now. Booked a few things and got them all at a discount for booking there and then. The other advantage was meeting the suppliers in person. .

Which was my point. Its going to cost you 30 euro (incl parking) to get in the door and you have to book stuff there and then to get the offers. If you aren't planning to book anything its an expensive look around!

• Advertisement
Advertisement