Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIONN BI-ANNUAL UPDATES

Options
  • 25-01-2012 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Every morning i will update the groups of the matches that took place the previous day for those of you interested.

group 1
    24 Wuuzii wuzzii 0-0-0 0pts
    21 Nemi Nemi 1-1-0 2pts
    13 Paddy Paddy 2-0-0 4pts
    5 Dave_L Dave_L 0-2-0 0pts

Nemi beat Dave_L;
    Paddy beat Dave_L; Paddy beat Nemi;

So after the first night Dave is the first in group one that is out and Paddy the first through even after chasing Nemi through the dunes for four minutes. Will Wuzzi turn up for the games or will Nemi sneak through the back door... again.

group 3
    10 Matt matt 0-3-0 0pts
    2 Nutboy nutboy 2-0-0 4pts
    7 Fragit fragit 2-0-0 4pts
    16 Fionn fionn 1-2-0 2pts

fragit beat matt; fragit beaty fionn;
    fionn beat matt;
    nutboy beat fionn; nutboy beat matt;

Group three is all but over with Matt (4rth) and Fionn (3rd) being out of the competition. The beforehand group favourite Fragit doe what was expected so far but the unfancied Nutboy ( no disrespect intended) has the bookies checking for any big bets laid as hes demolished his way through so far. fragit favourite to win the group still but the impressive Nutboy, who is through to the next round may cause another upset... watch this space.

ANOTHER UPDATE WILL FOLLOW TOMORROW

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

I like the style Bruff

• Registered Users Posts: 28 bruffio

group 4
    8 DestroyedInSeconds IS3 destroy 1-0-0 2pts
    23 Phil3995 T59 phil
    1 Dublin Gunner Tiger 2 dublin
    17 Lostirishguy T59 lost 0-1-0 0pts

Day two dawned on the competition and as the red army was sweeping over the blue moneybag gayboys on the road to wembley there was only one match last night, and it seen the cagy, sneaky swede destroyed in seconds narrowly beat the underrated lostirish in a rematch after i messed up the first battle as an observer spotting for the sneaky swede.... who said badgers had bad eyesight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

bruffio wrote: »

underrated lostirish

Bollox everyone knows how great I am :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

lostirishguy 1 - 0 phil3995
    lostirishguy 1 - 0 Dublin_Gunner
    phil3995 0 - 1 Dublin_Gunner

So just myself and destroyed to play I think :)

group 4
    8 DestroyedInSeconds destroy 1-0-0 2pts
    23 Phil3995 phil 0-2-0 0pts
    1 Dublin Gunner dublin 1-1-0 2pts
    17 Lostirishguy lost 2-1-0 4pts

destroy beat lost;
    lost beat dub; lost beat phil;
    dub beat phil;

group four now known by some as the group of death seen its first casulty last night as the young handcuffed student lost both his matches, although he claims they were both close and he had reasons for losing. (against dub he rammed the rock instead of the tank, maybe he should go to speck savers... and against lost a no damage crit cost him the game), all this tells me is that even having a cop as your missus dosent make you a brain surgeon when making up alibi's...
    im told im only ione who thought lost was underrated, hs actually the dogs bollox, i wonder whats like when you lick yourself after you roll in the dirt... but he made this an awkward grup that might go down to head to head results as if dub beats destroyed and dstroyed beats phil they will all end on 4 pts... so you can work out who will go through if it happens im not telling you everything.

group 2
    4 Ptegan ptegan
    19 Sionnach sionnach 0-1-0 0pts
    11 Rouge Dotc dotc
    3 Aenaes aenaes 1-0-0 2pts

Aenaes beat Sionnach

Im told its only us Irish who have ever watched the film the Quiet Man, but this could be the group listing of casting callbacks for the main role as we aint heard much of any of these guys talk in awhile (dotc is just awol. im sure he sings like a bird). Our own John Wayne (Sionnach) shocked everyone by taking a heavy tank as we all know he loves his mediums and accordingly the group favourite lost his first match against Aenaes, who says its a win that will live with him for ever, so i guess as the skeleton says its rerecord not fade away lol....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭phil3995

against dub he rammed the rock instead of the tank, maybe he should go to speck savers...

Well we all know I never look where I'm driving both matches were close but they got the better of me. Fun games though great laugh.

Now to play destroyed :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

nice reporting bruff. i have challanged nutboy twice and both times, he had to go away. i have now learned from an annonymous source that he is in a secret training camp with 2brutal in preperation for the match.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

I guess Wuuzi is in the same boot camp as we hav'nt seen him for a while

group 4
    8 DestroyedInSeconds destroy 2-0-0 4pts
    23 Phil3995 phil 0-2-0 0pts
    1 Dublin Gunner dublin 1-2-0 2pts
    17 Lostirishguy lost 2-1-0 4pts

destroyed beat beat lost; destroyed beat dublin;
    dublin beat phil;
    lost beat phil; lost beat dublin.

Only one fight last night but a very decisive one it turned out to be. Dublin was treated like a hooker by destroyed as destroyed got a FREE ride into the next round becoming the first winner of a group. The sneaky street walking swede becomes the winner of the group with a game remaining due to the head ti head with the dogs bollox (lost), who also goes through as 2nd place finisher. the last fight is between our cop loving essex boy and the sneaky street walking swede, can phil gain some pride or is the sneaky swede gonna butt **** the whole group.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭G-spec

[Quote=[DF]Lenny;76755669]I guess Wuuzi is in the same boot camp as we hav'nt seen him for a while[/Quote]

I'll take Wuzzi's place if he doesn't turn up if that is alright with everyone.

• Advertisement

group 3
    10 Matt matt 0-3-0 0pts
    2 Nutboy nutboy 2-1-0 4pts
    7 Fragit fragit 3-0-0 6pts
    16 Fionn fionn 1-2-0 2pts

fragit beat matt; fragit beaty fionn;fragit beat nutboy.
    fionn beat matt;
    nutboy beat fionn; nutboy beat matt;

The last battle in the this group took place last night and from what has been said the dark horse Nutboy threw the match tactically so he could float under the radar, obviously with both through to the next round it was just a match for seeding but statistically and i love me stats which don't lie Fragit has been installed as an early joint favorite, even though people are scouring sand river for his cartridge shells as there might be buried gold there.

People have been asking about the next round and the seeding as is folows:

GROUP ONE WINNER V GROUP FOUR RUNNER UP
    - LOSTIRISHGUY
    GROUP TWO WINNER V GROUP THREE RUNNER UP
    - NUTBOY
    GROUP THREE WINNER V GROUP TWO RUNNER UP
    FRAGIT -
    GROUP FOUR WINNER V GROUP ONE RUNNER UP
    DESTROYEDINSECONDS -

These matches are best of three and you will be informed hen they can commence.

that didn't come out the way i wanted so lets try again

People have been asking about the next round and the seeding as is folows:

GROUP ONE WINNER
    Vs
    GROUP FOUR RUNNER UP (LOSTIRISHGUY)

GROUP TWO WINNER
    Vs
    GROUP THREE RUNNER UP
    (NUTBOY)

GROUP THREE WINNER (FRAGIT)
    Vs
    GROUP TWO RUNNER UP

GROUP FOUR WINNER (DESTROYEDINSECONDS)
    Vs
    GROUP ONE RUNNER UP

These matches are best of three and you will be informed hen they can commence.

group 3
    The last battle in the this group took place last night and from what has been said the dark horse Nutboy threw the match tactically so he could float under the radar, obviously with both through to the next round it was just a match for seeding but statistically and i love me stats which don't lie Fragit has been installed as an early joint favorite, even though people are scouring sand river for his cartridge shells as there might be buried gold there.[/COLOR]

the game against nutboy was indeed very close. if i had missed my last shot, i was toast as he would have been behind me. as for any interested treasure hunters looking for gold cartriges, i can send you the replays to find the correct area to dig :)

fragit m8 was just trying put a bit of humour into the report as i knew nothing of the fight

fragit m8 was just trying put a bit of humour into the report as i knew nothing of the fight

i know bruff. did you not see my :) ?. i thought it was very good

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Lads, less of the touchyness!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭WuuZii

group 1
    24 Wuuzii wuzzii 0-0-0 0pts
    21 Nemi Nemi 1-1-0 2pts
    5 Dave_L Dave_L 0-2-0 0pts

Will Wuzzi turn up for the games or will Nemi sneak through the back door... again.

I didn't even know this was on!

oh my god the scarlet pimpernel (wuzzi) has been seen

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭WuuZii

oh my god the scarlet pimpernel (wuzzi) has been seen

Let G-spec take the spot if he wants it, I don't have the time nor will to play much lately.

• Advertisement

update on the scarlet pimpernel, he was caught by the French agent Chauvelin in his bat mobile and since his incarceration there is a void to fill so its been decided the forgotten link KAC will take his place....

long live king Louis and god help us all
    ya heathens

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

I'll just wait here in the long grass for the winner...just holding fire! :D

Demonbaby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 A1Nutboy

Are people really using gold ammo? As the great Miley would have said "Well holy god!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

A1Nutboy wrote: »
    Are people really using gold ammo? As the great Miley would have said "Well holy god!"

Hardly ? :eek: Sure its against the rules and its all a bit of craic , doubt anybody would to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

I'd use Depleted uranium if it meant killing Bruffio or Nemi.

Only way to kill 2brutal is to use silver shells dipped in holy water.

group 1
    24 Wuuzii wuzzii 1-0-0 2pts (now KAC)
    21 Nemi Nemi 1-1-0 2pts
    5 Dave_L Dave_L 0-3-0 0pts

Nemi beat Dave_L;
    Paddy beat Dave_L; Paddy beat Nemi;
    KAc wins through forfeit from dave;

Over the last few days Wuuzzii has been replaced by KAC as he cant be dragged away from the Skyrim demon who has his soul in its grasp. Dave having already lost two games seems to have lost all heart and forfeited his game to the missing link(KAC).
    Now more importantly with paddy going AWOL and being lost around the Liffey somewhere it seems KAC might get through the group without a fight, i think hes paid someone off. But horridly the wall hugging Nemi looks like h will again sneak through at the end and even win the group if he can beat the missing link or if he loses get through as Paddys gone up the Liffey.

group 2
    4 Ptegan ptegan 0-0-0
    19 Sionnach sionnach 0-1-0 0pts
    11 Rouge Dotc dotc 2-0-0 4pts
    3 Aenaes aenaes 1-0-0 2pts

Aenaes beat Sionnach
    Dotc beat Aenaes; Dotc beat Sionnach;

The last 48 hours seen our rubber wheeled bandit enter the competition, by reports he had Aenaes beat early in match and then he narrowly beat John Wayne who seems to have got off his horse to drink his milk and the the group favourite is the first out of the group, not taking a med has cost him in the eyes of the bookies.
    the rubber wheeled bandit and Aenaes are in poll position with Ptegan being like the invisible man not being seen anywhere.. watch this space you might se his shadow.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

with Ptegan being like the invisible man not being seen anywhere.. watch this space you might se his shadow.

I'm just choosing my time to shine....and I think this weekend looks good !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

Ponster wrote: »
    I'm just choosing my time to shine....and I think this weekend looks good !

well and thats 3 ;) for 3

did you play any of the other guys from our group ?

• Advertisement

only one fight has happened to the best of my knowledge and it was in group four, after ten minutes of hiding the Essex chav and the cagey swede finally met in the dunes but because they both couldn't find a rock to hide behind the running started again and it took the rest oif the battle time for the cagey swede to win. God all this game needs is more rocks maybe aenaes could get stuck on that one too ... lmao
    the result didn't affect the group as destroyed already had the group won and lostirsish was already confirmed second.. thanks for the guys for competing and good luck to the qualifiers.

Advertisement