Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaner in Maynooth?

Options
  • 25-01-2012 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Would anyone recommend a cleaner for around the house?

PM me if you can recommend someone.

Thanks,

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

A guy does a lot of handy work for my neighbours and he was telling me that his wife is looking for some more work doing ironing or cleaning so will get a number for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 samsara08

Hi, posting here for first time. If that cleaning lady works out would you mind forwarding her number to me. I am in maynooth area and am looking for a house cleaner also. Have been asking around for a few weeks now. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

we have someone doing our place in enfield who does kilcock as well, she might do maynooth (i dont know where she's based), i will try get her number for you if you want
    she is very friendly and very good at it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 kildarechoral

bluewolf wrote: »
    we have someone doing our place in enfield who does kilcock as well, she might do maynooth (i dont know where she's based), i will try get her number for you if you want

I recommend Cleanall from Leixlip. Daryl and Aileen are the owners.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Eni1984

Hi, I would be very interessted in the job, if it is still available. I have experience and can provide a reference if you wish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Mua

Eni1984 wrote: »
    Hi, I would be very interessted in the job, if it is still available. I have experience and can provide a reference if you wish.

Are you still available for cleaning in the maynooth area??:)

bluewolf wrote: »

Hi,
    Saw your post and was wondering if you would be able to forward that number to me?? Please..:)

Yahorse wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Would anyone recommend a cleaner for around the house?

PM me if you can recommend someone.

Thanks,

Hi did you have any luck finding someone??
    Am also looking for a cleaner in the maynooth area..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

I can really recommend Eni1984 - has cleaned for us for nearly 3 years now. Very trustworthy and is the most amazing cleaner ( puts me to shame !!)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Eni1984

foodaholic wrote: »
    I can really recommend Eni1984 - has cleaned for us for nearly 3 years now. Very trustworthy and is the most amazing cleaner ( puts me to shame !!)

Oh you are sweet!!! Thank you! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 innocent_thing

My mother is a cleaner of few people in the area for 4 years (mostly in Maynooth though). She does ironing aswell. I can recommend her if you are interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mjmccaffrey

Hi i need a cleaner for house in Maynooth - can anyone suggest one by pm

Thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

Same goes for me, I need a cleaner for a house in Maynooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Girl 2011

hi was looking for a cleaner, I live in Maynooth and was hoping to get a cleaner, any recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭iron man

Hiya

Do you manage to get a cleaner in maynnoth. I am looking for one as well... pm me plz with sum info...

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Griffinx

Anyone recommend a cleaner in Maynooth area?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭shoehorn

Any look finding a cleaner? Looking for cleaner in Maynooth.

Advertisement