Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suffocation - Cattle Decapitation + more - The Pint - 16th March 2012

Options
  • 25-01-2012 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

Cracking Death Metal Lineup - one not to be missed........but March is going to be so so busy........have been wanting to catch Cattle Decapitation for a while now, have enjoyed Hate when I've seen them before and Suffocation always rule...... :D

Suffocation + Cattle Decapitation + Blood Red Throne + Hate + Cerebral Bore + Sephirah

The Pint - Fri 16th March 2012 - €25

http://www.dublinmetalevents.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

NIBBS wrote: »
    Cracking Death Metal Lineup - one not to be missed........but March is going to be so so busy........have been wanting to catch Cattle Decapitation for a while now, have enjoyed Hate when I've seen them before and Suffocation always rule...... :D

Suffocation + Cattle Decapitation + Blood Red Throne + Hate + Cerebral Bore + Sephirah

The Pint - Fri 16th March 2012 - €25

http://www.dublinmetalevents.com

That is some line up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

This gig is tashty burgers, awesome line-up. I haven't heard of Hate or sephirah though. Are Blood red throne the band that opened for APHND?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

This gig is tashty burgers, awesome line-up. I haven't heard of Hate or sephirah though. Are Blood red throne the band that opened for APHND?

No that was Blood Runs Deep.
    This gig is not for me but seems a sweet line up for those interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

Hate are a Polish DM band, have seen then a couple of times and really enjoyed them, this is a top line up.....
    haven't seen Sephirah before - think they are Italian if memory serves me.....but know very little about them....

Advertisement