Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stabbing in Wexford Town - Hollyville Heights

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

the GALL wrote: »
    I know he's out on release for putting some random in a coma, the point your missing is he put some guy in a coma and he's out on TR for co-operating:rolleyes:

He was out on Christmas temporary release as he was coming to the end of his jail term for the crime you quote, it is very common to get temporary release near the end of your jail term. Like it or not (I don't personally - you do the crime you do the time as far as I'm concerned)

He was on the run when he committed this current crime, as he never returned to jail after Christmas.

It's important to note that he wasn't serving a jail term for murder when he was given temp release, he was serving a jail term for assault when he was given temp release.

They are the facts.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭the GALL

vicwatson wrote: »
    He was out on Christmas temporary release as he was coming to the end of his jail term for the crime you quote, it is very common to get temporary release near the end of your jail term. Like it or not (I don't personally - you do the crime you do the time as far as I'm concerned)

He was on the run when he committed this current crime, as he never returned to jail after Christmas.

It's important to note that he wasn't serving a jail term for murder when he was given temp release, he was serving a jail term for assault when he was given temp release.

They are the facts.
    I just think it's wrong that someone can give a random a good kickin and put them in a coma and get TR. When they end up in court for the murder there will be some BS excuse as to why they committed murder. The same **** happened in Bray 15 odd year ago lad got stabbed for feck all(died in the doorway of a pub) and the yoke that stabbed him came up with the excuse that he was slaggin his girlfriends handicapped child. he got away with it but it wasn't read out at the time that he also stabbed and killed another lad a couple of year earlier and is known to every dog on the street that he carries a blade. Justice me hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

the GALL wrote: »
    I just think it's wrong that someone can give a random a good kickin

You are obviously a lot younger than I using the term "give a random", can you please elaborate, what do you mean by a random, do you mean a fellow human being/a person, perhaps minding their own business?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

You are obviously a lot younger than I using the term "give a random", can you please elaborate, what do you mean by a random, do you mean a fellow human being/a person, perhaps minding their own business?:)

Thats the jist yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭the GALL

A Random Citizen.... what did you think I meant?

• Advertisement
Advertisement