Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Want to blow your whistle??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

My best method to anonymously inform the Gardaì of any wrong-doing is to tie a note onto a rock and throw it through their windows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭mongdesade

Duggy747 wrote: »
    My best method to anonymously inform the Gardaì of any wrong-doing is to tie a note onto a rock and throw it through their windows.

:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

How many "I don't know what a tracker mortgage is" messages will they get?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Just wait for some disgruntled re-reg who got sitebanned to rock in there and report boards.ie

Matter Giving Cause for Concern: Unethical or Improper Conduct
    Name of Organisation: Boards.ie
    What is your concern: Mods are all power mad bastards and they infringed my human rights and my right to free speech. If I wanna say Rooney is a fat c*nt then it's my right as a freeman of Ireland to be able to do it whenever I like. Whatever happened to free speech? F*ckin' Nazis. Bastarding freemasons. I'll going to sue them all.....

Good times. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

why would you want to whistleblow to a RMI company full of ex gardai and defence forces who works with many large corporations and the government?

you couldn't be sure that the org or company your whistleblowing about doesn't have a contract with the many RMI companies or RMI are mates with somebody in the company/org.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Tell us all your secrets.

It would be hilarious if we used it as like a Samaritans thing for counselling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

People do love to complain on the internet.

Ears may bleed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

Lets just get a boards rally going and we all complain about the one company?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

ASOT wrote: »
    Lets just get a boards rally going and we all complain about the one company?
    How about....*randomly picks company out of head/server*...
    ah.. Dixions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Should have this on the website.

• Advertisement
Advertisement