Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(Video) Woman parks in middle of street, goes mental at guy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Assassin saphir

Hello, thank you for calling the mental hospital, please press 1 for admissions:D

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭spankmaster2000

All the same, yer man's a bit of a freak. Leave her alone, you've made your point after the first minute; no need to follow her down the street!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Fear Uladh

All the same, yer man's a bit of a freak. Leave her alone, you've made your point after the first minute; no need to follow her down the street!

She followed him after she caught him filming her.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

She sounds Irish!
    Typical bit of female parking if you ask me!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭spankmaster2000

Fear Uladh wrote: »
    She followed him after she caught him filming her.

Egg, and my face, are in alignment! :(

I wish she wasn't Irish though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

There are some weird people out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Ouch.

They're going to be pissed when they take a look at the comments on that YouTube video.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

How strange these peoples interpretation of the law is. What a geebag "just because i drive an Audi / assad yaw". Disgraceful accent on yer wan. Atleast she mightn't come across as immediately Irish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I dont have audio. All i can see is a sexy pair of pins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

What an absolute tool. And she contacted the police? People like this make me sick,whatever about all her nonsense she was on about for 5 minutes, but the one thing that pisses me off no end is her comment that she threatened to falsely accuse him of assault. Surely if the police see this, she should be prosecuted for this threat? There are so many sick people that actually get away with falsely claiming assault, if he had not been taping her, God knows what lies she might have told the police.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

That's part of the reason some taxi drivers won't take a fare from an unaccompanied drunk woman. They're afraid of being accused of rape by the woman trying to dodge a fare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Why am I getting embarrassed here because she's fking irish... fk that bitch :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

what an absolute tard, trying to make up laws :D fair play to the lad though, he has the patience of a monk, id have lost the plot with yer man spewing "why did you intimidate my wife" as if he wasnt doing the the exact same thing :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

Review of her business on google maps

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Some pretty funny stuff

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

What a cúnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Review of her business on google maps

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Some pretty funny stuff
    Link don't work for me....

Anyway, why do so many people think that filming in public is illegal?
    From Met Police website:
    Freedom to photograph/film
    Members of the public and the media do not need a permit to film or photograph in public places and police have no power to stop them filming or photographing incidents or police personnel.
    Hope this doesn't come across as a bit of a rant, but I can't stand people like her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? Why are intimidating my wife? ...

Answer: Why do you think you have the right to block the feckin road and hold up traffic? (x30)

Self serving dickheads. It's not illegal to film people in public. Should have let her go to the police so they can fine her for illegally parking in the middle of the friggin road and harassing the camera dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

I hope that stupid cvnt and her stupid cvnt husband get prosecuted for this

• Advertisement

What a bitch. Why u no stop filmining?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭afatbollix

You hear him say to ring 999

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Did I hear her right, at the beginning say "You horrible fat little man"?

Jesus what a cnut.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

xzanti wrote: »
    Did I hear her right, at the beginning say "You horrible fat little man"?

Jesus what a cnut.
    I think it was 'fat little lump''.

She's not being a very good representative of her country anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

She probably ran out if tampons

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Has this been edited?

I'm surprised no one has mentioned that she admits to making a charge up, 'I'll say you assaulted me'.

If she had been thick enough to proceed with that strategy, she'd be looking at jail time.

Lucky he was recording the video then, eh..

EDIT: The husband also seems to be going down the physical route as well. What a lovely couple..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Whatever about your ones behavior, the fact that crap like this is given so much attention by the media and public is ludicrous.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

She is such a tool haha along with her Husband. Ignorant cow.

Advertisement