Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(Video) Woman parks in middle of street, goes mental at guy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 lemme

How did the idiot with the camera get into that kitchen. It's no wonder the husband was pissed off with him delaying his sandwich like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Rockn

seamus wrote: »

Haha some hilarious "reviews" there.
    I went to this shop to buy some wool, and purely by coincience, me and the owner were wearing the same outfit. As you can imagine, this was embarassing enough, but then her thug husband appeared from nowhere, screaming "Why are you imitating my wife?" over and over again. "I'm not!" I shouted back at him, "That's your wife over there!", pointing to the lady behind the counter. This just made him even more angry and he screamed "Why are you indicating my wife?" at me. Then she started yelling at me, and said she was going to call the police and make a false complaint. I ended up throwing a bottle of water over her, but this just made her husband shout "Why are you irrigating my wife?" I told him that she was the one that started it all, but he wouldn't listen. He just kept shouting "Why are you implicating my wife?" over and over again. Horrible experience. I will not be purchasing from the shop again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭mehfesto

I doubt anything will come of the police investigation thats started, but surely her business will not do too well in the coming months. Silly bint.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

If she ever is assaulted in the future and it comes down to her word against someone else this clip would be very damaging to her.

The same if her partner ever gets into trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

She's a retard... "It's illegal to film people"

Eh, no it's not!

The news reports linked on the YouTube page are interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Just stop blocking the road you ignorant Bint

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

This is classic :D

An obnoxious Irish woman in Bath in the UK makes a complete tit of herself by going ballistic, because a pedestrian filmed her car blocking the road :pac:

Check it out

I REALLY hope the guy pursues an assault charge on this :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

Seen this last week.Her and her husband are pure cünts

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I hate the description 'viral' for internet shit. Only journalists and old people use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

She is a stuck up kyunt

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Jesus almighty she is an awful scumbag.

Woman : "I'll say you assaulted me!!"

LOL !! fcuking Vomited on her more like.

marcsignal wrote: »
    Woman : "I'll say you assaulted me!!"

LOL !! fcuking Vomited on her more like.

jesus, what point did she say that? Found it hard to listen to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

herself and her fella are both mentally messed up in the head, and this is more than likely the reason why they parked half way across the road and blocking other traffic. two freak nutjobs and there's plenty of them out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Baths a nice place too I'll feel her shame for her then will I. Look at her, our collective shame.. savages be fittn the tag. Chicks that can "look after" emselves can be heavy.. regardless of weight

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

The-Rigger wrote: »

@1.50

What a stupid cúnt, typical stuck up bitch (and her dipstick husband) who think they can bully people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭harney

I hate the description 'viral' for internet shit. Only journalists and old people use it.

Live with it, life's not all sunshine and lollipops :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭cassi

WTF was she thinking???!!!

She sounds Irish.
    harney wrote: »
    Live with it, life's not all sunshine and lollipops :cool:

ah tis
    Senna wrote: »
    @1.50

What a stupid cúnt, typical stuck up bitch (and her dipstick husband) who think they can bully people.

A moron too, he was filming her when she said it. Should have turned if off and assaulted her.

Where did the Syria conversation come from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Can't actually access these youtube links on this 1st gen touch but it sounds savage!!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Found it hard to listen to her.

So did I, its her voice. Sometimes you just know someones a cúnt from the second they open their gob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

this part...

LH Pathe wrote: »
    Can't actually access these youtube links on this 1st gen touch but it sounds savage!!!

here you go, NOBODY should miss out on this :D

I give up, that was too painful to listen to. I'll wait for the book :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bwatson

She obviously realizes that her decision to follow him down the road is a ridiculous one and doesn't want to stop after about 30 metres and turn around, thus making an even bigger fool out of herself.

She seems a very messed up lady, first she decides to make up laws, and then assault claims. Crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bwatson

Her husband would give Danny Alexander a run for his money as least threatening sounding Scot alive too.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Unbelievable - towards the end "I'll take a photo of you and go to the police"
    I'd love to hear that conversation
    Her - This man filmed my car that was parked illegally
    Police - Right?
    Her - That's illegal so I followed him down the street
    Police - Ok?

And then the husband "Why are you intimidating my wife?" repeatedly while following him down the street. Pair of nutjobs.

What a tool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Jesus. O' Malley. Christ.

It appears to me that she is putting the accent on, there is a hint of the high class British landed gentry about her that appears slightly contrived. She must like being on her high horse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

girls will be girls I guess

Advertisement