Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Zealand visa processing....need passport back

• 25-01-2012 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I'm applying for a New Zealand work permit and they need my passport (for up to 2months apparently) but I need to travel abroad in the middle of Feb for a few days. Does anyone know what's the situation with getting my passport back?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

clarerey83 wrote: »
    I'm applying for a New Zealand work permit and they need my passport (for up to 2months apparently) but I need to travel abroad in the middle of Feb for a few days. Does anyone know what's the situation with getting my passport back?

Hi Clare,

Is it the BUNAC visa by any chance? I was looking to get this also as age is against me, i called them yesterday and they also told me processing would be approx 2 months. I am flying out first week of March so no way i could risk it. Joke of a visa if you ask me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 clarerey83

Hi, no its the accredited employer visa, going through visafirst but they're crap, really slow and have slowed down the whole process. I've contacted the embassy in london but they still have not gotten back to me. It's such a pain cause I need to fly to Luxembourg in Feb and I'll need it back. Can't even book new zealand flights cause I've no idea when the visa will be issued!

Advertisement