Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need name of good make up artist / salon in Dublin

• 25-01-2012 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,

Just tried booking MAC in Dublin to get my make up done for my birthday but the are all booked out.

Can anyone recommend somewhere else good that does a good make up? I'm looking for a good smokey eye, false lashes, and a base that will last all night over rosacea prone skin.

Make up forever?
    Dylan Bradshaw?
    Bobbi Brown Counter?

Also does Illamasqua have a salon in Dublin?

xx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭zzxx

Hi

Haven't been to Ken Boylans new place but used him a few years ago and he's excellent.

http://www.kenboylan.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7&Itemid=15

Brown Sugar and Dylan Bradshaws are good, I've used both and been happy. Haven't been here either but heard good things - http://www.face2.ie/makeover.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 15 LittleBlondie

What style make up did you get done in Dylan Bradshaws? I am getting my hair done there and would like a smokey eye but have seen it go very wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

Not sure about the false eyelashes but Love in Whetstone, Parliament Street is great for hair & makeup. Its an Aveda salon, website is www.whetstone.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭zzxx

I was going to a wedding so the look was pretty natural. Didn't get a smokey eye so I can't say, sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Erikaderyan

Hi

I'm a makeup artist that works primarily with lllamasqua. Unfortunately they pulled out of ireland last October. The used to have a counter in bt2.

When is your birthday? Check out my website and if you have any questions please let me know. I have done work for Companies that are represented on tv shows like morning am on tv3

I can travel to your house to provide you with a smokey look to die for. It's my speciality

Take care and hope to here from you.

Erikaderyan.com

Erika xx

• Advertisement
Advertisement