Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone heading to Perth In March

Options
  • 25-01-2012 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Heading to Perth on WHV in March. Flying out from cork the 14th stopping off in Hong Kong for ten days to visit my sister then onto Perth. Travelling on my own!! Just wonder if there are others travelling alone around the same time!? Excited about the trip but a bit freaked out to be heading off alone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭bobbles87

Kerry Lad wrote: »
    Heading to Perth on WHV in March. Flying out from cork the 14th stopping off in Hong Kong for ten days to visit my sister then onto Perth. Travelling on my own!! Just wonder if there are others travelling alone around the same time!? Excited about the trip but a bit freaked out to be heading off alone.

Hey!!

I am flying to Perth on the same day...on my own from Dublin. Stopping over in Abu Dhabi and then onto perth, aiming to arrive on the 19th March, so your not alone!!Are you going over to friends or anything? Cant wait!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Kerry Lad

Hey bobbles.

Cant wait either!! Im not heading over to anyone in particular. Im sure ill bump into a few people from home but i dont have any close friends in perth. Are you going over to friends?

Looking into the accommodation side of things at the moment. Looks like ill might stay in a hostel for the first few weeks. Have you anything sorted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gavinxxx

Hey bobbles.

Cant wait either!! Im not heading over to anyone in particular. Im sure ill bump into a few people from home but i dont have any close friends in perth. Are you going over to friends?

Looking into the accommodation side of things at the moment. Looks like ill might stay in a hostel for the first few weeks. Have you anything sorted?
    hi going to perth end of april on my own , i was looking in2 accommodation hostels are ok but shareaccommodation.net is a good site 2 look up, good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 11 skyboy87

im headin to perth alone mid march to was plannin on stayin in a hostel for the first week anyway and tryin 2 get regional work as soon as.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭niva*sis

heading to perth solo on 1st march!!!! staying with a friend for a few days then going into a hostel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

Crikey, there are a lot of you going on your own. Are you all going for work reasons?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 colm1988

Heading 4th of march and staying in the Ocean Beach Backpackers hostel for a few days, it seems cheap nice and its right beside thye beach and there is a suttle bus to cottesloe beach for 20$. Im off to the mines after that but i want to see perth for a few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 No.3

Just out of interest Colm do you have work lined up in the mines? As getting a start in the mines on a working holiday visa is much easier said than done.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Perth's full :mad:

jk :pac:

Crikey, there are a lot of you going on your own. Are you all going for work reasons?

hey, no im jst going for the experiance really, flights booked now so will arrive in perth 3rd week in march by lonesome so if any1 wants 2 meet up let me know!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Kerry Lad

skyboy87 wrote: »
    hey, no im jst going for the experiance really, flights booked now so will arrive in perth 3rd week in march by lonesome so if any1 wants 2 meet up let me know!

Hey skyboy!! Im flying to Perth from Cork 14th March. Stopping off for 10days in Hong Kong. Landing in Perth on the 27th / 28th. Im travelling on my own too so would be interested in meeting up.......

Hey skyboy!! Im flying to Perth from Cork 14th March. Stopping off for 10days in Hong Kong. Landing in Perth on the 27th / 28th. Im travelling on my own too so would be interested in meeting up.......

sorry kerry lad i changed my flights to brisbane potentialy have work over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭bobbles87

Hey bobbles.

Hi again!!

Ya im heading over to my sister, she's been there for years so I am lucky ill have someone to stay with. I have a good few friends there already - theyve been over there for the last 6 and 3 months, so they will be able to show me the ropes :)

Other than that I have nothing sorted, same story as everyone else, look for work when i get there....have you much sorted?

Cannot wait, just under 5 weeks to go, bring it on :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Micktown619

Hey guys,

Heading to Perth on the 20th of March but stopping off for a few days in Singapore so I hope to arrive there on the 23rd. I'm travelling on my own but I'm meeting up with 2 or 3 friends over there..

Anyone else travelling around this time fancy a stop-off in Singapore for a few days just let me know.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Micktown619

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Perth's full :mad:

jk :pac:

:eek:

Phew....:)

Advertisement