Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KFC

Options
  • 25-01-2012 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Does anyone know how much a KFC snack box and chips cost (WITHOUT THE DRINK!!). thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

You'd get an answer quicker by calling your local KFC tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 pollyie

Thanks for that...unfortunately it would be a fairly long drive...there and back..as not everyone is 'lucky' enough to have such facilities on their doorstep...still I may have to follow your advice!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

He means phoning them, not driving to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

pollyie wrote: »
    Thanks for that...unfortunately it would be a fairly long drive...there and back..as not everyone is 'lucky' enough to have such facilities on their doorstep...still I may have to follow your advice!

phones.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭Leo Dowling

€5 Mega Box- Chips, two hot wings, chicken piece, crispy strip and beans/gravy.

• Advertisement

Ok, I get the message. my mistake.

Hey thanks Leo for that...it actually sounds good value ...not sure about health value..but..we can't have everything! much appreciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭Leo Dowling

Ah it won't kill anyone once a month or so. It's been about a month since I got it and it has been going for a good while so the deal is probably still on. They probably have something closer to a traditional snack box but I don't know, I love me some hot wings :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,736 ✭✭✭ASOT

Normal snack box is €2, Piece of chicken and chips.

Meagabox is the best to get though.

Advertisement