Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Limerick Girl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

Thanks for the heads up pal! Some sickos out there, hope that poor young lady is found soon! My heart goes out to the family.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Laylah, I've snipped out the second half of your OP. I'm happy to have a thread appealing for help to find a missing person. But, I don't think it's right to bring other issues into it. Gossip and speculation about odd behaviour doesn't really belong in this kind of thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

it's posted up on the Trace Missing Persons Ireland facebook page

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭lesserspottedchloe

Laylah, I've snipped out the second half of your OP. I'm happy to have a thread appealing for help to find a missing person. But, I don't think it's right to bring other issues into it. Gossip and speculation about odd behaviour doesn't really belong in this kind of thread.

Yeah that was a bit thick out of me-sorry I didn't even think. It's not gossip about that guy though and it is worth warning your nearest and dearest to be extra careful. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Ignore that post
    RTÉ "Garda update on 26/01/12: Missing person Alisa Apine has been located safe and well."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

hmm two limerick people missing and found safe within a week.......................................................;) i wonder

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Continue wondering.

Great that the person has been found safe and well, closing the thread now as it has served it's purpose.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement