Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chinese language classes for children in galway

• 25-01-2012 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Am looking for Chinese/mandarin language classes for children in south mayo/Galway area. Can anyone recommend classes?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lipinggrace

Hi,

My name is Liping. I am a Chinese lady living in Claremorris CO.Mayo. I am a native Chinese speaker.
    I am interested in teaching Chinese.I am very patient, friendly and enthusiastic.I graduated from collage in China with a CET- Level 6 in English language.
    If you are interested ,you can contact me at <snip>

Thank you.

Liping

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 1 huichee

Hi Liping, I have a 4 years old daughter and I would like to have someone to teach her begginer mandarin, I work in Claremorris and I from Ballyhaunis, please let me know how much u charge for it, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lipinggrace

Hi,Thanks for your reply to my advertisement.I charge 18 euro per lesson.Please send me your number or call me on <snip> to discuss .

Best regards,
    Liping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Removed phone number and email address.

Anyone who wishes to contact another member, please do so by PM. Public posting of phone numbers and email addresses is not permitted on this forum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ais3

Hi there, am wondering are you still available to teach Mandarin in Co. Mayo?

Regards, A

• Advertisement
Advertisement