Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Store Gift Cards

Options
  • 25-01-2012 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Hi I was trying to find a gift card on the apple site to buy 'hardware' (iPods etc) not iTunes cards for music etc. Couldn't find them, am I missing something or do they exist at all? My relatives want to club together to get me an apple product for a 'big' birthday but want me to be able to choose.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I don't think that's possible. Perhaps they could get you a voucher for an electronics retailer, or a site like Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

CompuB do gift vouchers AFAIK - they could get you vouchers for there, and you can buy instore.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,954 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Write to apple and ask them. I emailed with a question last week and got a reply 20 mins later.

Advertisement