Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 5310 xpress music

Options
  • 25-01-2012 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Hi all, new to this forum but been on boards for a while. Anyhoo,just wonder if anyone has the above mentioned phone for sale. I know it's old and out dated but I miss my old one. Cheers guys.
    LR

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Try adverts.ie or eBay. Is their. Reason you want that model?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

This thread seems a bit familiar.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

This thread seems a bit familiar.

Maybe so, but not to me. Like I said,I'm new to this forum and am just looking for advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

Longranger wrote: »
    Maybe so, but not to me. Like I said,I'm new to this forum and am just looking for advice.

Fair enough. As it was said in the linked thread and above you'd have to search Amazon, eBay, Adverts and the like. If there are any non-corporate (i.e. small businesses, family run etc.) phone shops near you, I'd have a look in them, they may have a 5310. Involves some legwork though.

Realistically speaking, you're probably not going to get one unless it's used or refurbished. Because the 5310 is at least four years old, you'd have to consider getting a more recent model too.

There were a few alternative models mentioned in the thread, like the Nokia X1-00, Nokia X2-00 and Nokia 101 iirc. What would you think of those?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Jumboman

• Advertisement
Advertisement