Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for psychiatrist

Options
  • 25-01-2012 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hello,

I saw a psychiatrist in across from the docks in Galway nearly ten years ago, her name is Rachel and I need to contact her again for personal reasons. I am not sure if she is even practicing anymore, does anybody know her surname? She was around 50 yr old ten years ago and I think she had an English accent. ould really appreciate it if anybody knew her name and how I could contact her, thank you

sorry I don't know how to post my own thread

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,950 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

No idea why this was posted in the vaping forum. Moved to it's parent. Pinklillies I suggest you check out the Psychology forum but please read their charter before posting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Moved to Galway City

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

I'm pretty sure it's Dr Rachel Latey you are looking for. If you contact what useful be or indeed may still be her office I'm sure they can inform you more
    http://galway.ratemyarea.com/places/dr-rachel-latey-21290

Advertisement