Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrapper and Baler combo.

• 25-01-2012 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Hi just wondered has anyone used a trailed wrapper (HS2000) pulled by the baler? Or had one working for them. Are they practical,efficient,user friendly,faster and worth the hassle and cost? I'm too afraid to go big and buy a Fusion!!!
    thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭redzerologhlen

They are pretty awkward I would imagine to be honest. I remember 8 or 9 years ago when they first came into fashion a few contractors around here were using them but after a few months they took off the wrapper and put it on another tractor. I would imagine its slow and awkward enough, You are trying to be watching two different machines with two different sets of controls and try and keep the wrapper in line, I dont really know the difference in power requirements between a fusion and a trailed combi but I would imagine its pretty similar. The fusion's seem pretty user friendly from the brief moment I spent pushing their buttons. What kind of a baler have you as a matter of interest, Theres a company called goweil I think that make a wrapper you can mount your own baler onto but you have to take off the axle, Nice tidy looking unit when its all put together though!! LINK to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

You need very level land for them.
    You need very dry land for them.
    If you don't have both, don't waste your time or money.

Advertisement