Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

milking prices

• 25-01-2012 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

think ive asked this before...... how does a man know what to pay or milking? Say 40 cows winter milking and 65 summer milking. €30 per milking is fair enough i think. Its still €60 a day for 3 hrs work... am i been tight. I cant justify paying any more

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

is this cash? i think you are paying well enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

[MOD]
    Some posts have been deleted.
    Insulting and getting personal with other members is very much against the Charter of this forum and the general rules of Boards.ie.
    Witty reposts and humorous pictures don't do much for keeping things peaceful either, so please just hit the Report icon in future and leave it at that.
    [/MOD]

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭feckin day gone again!!

think there must have been some thicko sending some stupid msg's that were deleted by boards....if u've something constructive to say then go ahead.....if not y waste ur time, and more importantly - mine!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭feckin day gone again!!

cash sometimes and an odd time by cheque... i.e made out for silage, hay, fencing etc

Advertisement