Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Belgin Blue bulls - Videos

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭Ford4000

Going by mart prices this year and by what the shippers seem to be doing, in comparison to limo and charli's bbs wont be in high demand next yr:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,078 ✭✭✭bogman_bass

Good work Pakalasa! God they are unatural looking animals when you think about it! Adajio is even more muscly than in his photos

The Belgians keep their bulls on a very high level of nutrtion becasue farmers still want to go and look at the bulls over there. Makes it much harder to collect semen from them.

When FHZ came over here he had to be put on a diet. I dont know how they manage to jump ADajio. he looks shakey enough on the legs and he is so unballanced

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Bizzum

It really is trait selection gone mad.

Adajio looks like he could ****e muscle:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

You can get videos on some of the bulls from the other breeds on dovea. This is a nice feature as pictures can deceive you.

I used FHZ a few times and was hoping for some decent quality calves due to his figures. I was disappointed in the end.

Here is BBQ:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭pakalasa

....When FHZ came over here he had to be put on a diet. I dont know how they manage to jump ADajio. he looks shakey enough on the legs and he is so unballanced
    When he came over here, was he bought outright or just leased for a time? Is he gone now too, with the IBR?
    FHZ does look to be a far better bull for Irish conditions. Good bone and balance and well able to walk. I know from using him myself that you do need to use him on good continental types only.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Juniorhurler

Ford4000 wrote: »
    Going by mart prices this year and by what the shippers seem to be doing, in comparison to limo and charli's bbs wont be in high demand next yr:rolleyes:

Shippers are still mad for blues at about 400kg. Everybody says that blue prices are down, they are not. The other breeds are after rising to meet them due to the strength of the Irish finishers in the weanling market at the moment. If the prices drop in the factories here the limos and char and all the rest will drop more than the blues as they are still the most attractive to shippers. They don't like shipping bone.

I see Adajio (S967) is a a full brother to Kubitus Be Bray (KYR). ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭flatout11

azl is on there too he doesnt look as impressive as in the pics of him as a calf
    http://www.veeteeltvlees.nl/films/2009/rosario

OK, so 'Ross Alo' is 'Rossario'. Good walker!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭flatout11

pakalasa wrote: »
    OK, so 'Ross Alo' is 'Rossario'. Good walker!
    yea for some reason they has to change his name!!!
    he is fierce bad - there own bulls have better locomotion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭limo_100

have any of use used AZL hes not suppose ta be a good bull

Advertisement