Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone need a FREE Dog sitter

Options
  • 26-01-2012 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hello!

My husband and I are looking to dog sit for a weekend for free! We have a Husky Golden Retriever Mix that is about a year and a half old, but he has severe separation anxiety and we are wanting to get another dog to see if he just lonely and another dog would help. SO basically we want to try it before we buy another one.

We live just off the Monivea road, a few miles from Athenry town. We would be home all weekend with the dog and leave a couple time for very short amounts of time to see how our dog reacts with another one around. OUr dog loves all dogs and gets along with everyone, he is very hyper and playful. I should also mention that we have two cats too.

If you are interested, please let me know! I am looking to do this ASAP.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭dnme

If I were you I'd just do it. Dogs are social creatures and pack animals. Another dog is a great idea. Just get the right one. I'd always advise a rescue. That way you can take your mutt to the rescue centre and try out a few meetings, you'll soon see who gets along and who doesn't. There's so many animals that need rescuing these days, here's your golden opportunity.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭squeky

trusty pet pals in galway city do doggy day care and you could bring your dog in there for a day and see how your dog gets on with all the other dogs and you get a break also!!!

Advertisement