Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommend architects in limerick area

• 26-01-2012 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi all,

I'm looking for a recommended architect for a new build in the country. I'm looking for someone with a good eye for detail but won't break the bank. The type of house I'm looking for is something traditional but with a modern/contemporary slant to it. It's a fantastic site and needs a good architect to take advantage of all it's attributes. If anyone has any suggestions please PM me,

Thanks,

N

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Gallant_JJ

PM Sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭brdboard

newgroom wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm looking for a recommended architect for a new build in the country. I'm looking for someone with a good eye for detail but won't break the bank. The type of house I'm looking for is something traditional but with a modern/contemporary slant to it. It's a fantastic site and needs a good architect to take advantage of all it's attributes. If anyone has any suggestions please PM me,

Thanks,

N

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Mcorriga

PM sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 558 ✭✭✭beyondpassive

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭cunninstunt

Hi All,

I am also interested in an architect in the limerick area for a new build. Would it be possible for those who have already replied to PM me with details also.

Thanks for the help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Lobrien84

Hello all, I am also loking for a good architect in the Limerick/Clare area... I would appreciate if people could pm me with details!

Many thanks,
    L.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 VRTJournalist

Hello,
    Also looking for someone in West Limerick/Limerick area to draw plans. Can you PM me details please?
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,390 ✭✭✭✭muffler

For anyone looking for an architect in Limerick or indeed anywhere for that matter would you mind posting in this thread please in the same format as the other posts.

The same applies to anyone looking for recommendations for technicians, engineers, quantity surveyors, builders, window suppliers, block layers, electricians, etc etc etc

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement