Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for part time job

Options
  • 26-01-2012 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Hi guys
    Opening this thread to see if snyone can tell me is it possible to find any pary time job for 10h or less...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Yes.

I'd advise posting in the regional forum for your area though: it's a big country, and someone posting here saying that a shop in Cork is looking for a weekend worker won't be useful if you're living in Westport (or whatever).

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Erper

where do i go for that option

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Where do you live?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Next do 4 hr contracts, ask for an application form in store. The minimum in Tesco is 20 hrs per week and Dunnes is 15 hrs per week afaik. Do you have experience in anything?

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Next do 4 hr contracts, ask for an application form in store. The minimum in Tesco is 20 hrs per week and Dunnes is 15 hrs per week afaik. Do you have experience in anything?

tesco and dunnes are looking for part time staff only during christmas period...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

True but you can always ask.

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    True but you can always ask.

ive been there last week

Advertisement