Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King Gold Standard Crisps.

Options
  • 26-01-2012 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭

I like King crisps and picked up a gold packet in the shop this evening thinking they were just a fancy form of Kings.

I just had them and they were legendary. Salt and Vinegar Leo Burdocks style.
    Finger licking good.

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

SafeSurfer wrote: »
    I like King crisps and picked up a gold packet in the shop this evening thinking they were just a fancy form of Kings.

I just had them and they were legendary. Salt and Vinegar Leo Burdocks style.
    Finger licking good.

The Tayto driver told me about them this week, but because of a stock take I didnt take any. But hopefully I should get to try them before the weekend as they sound good.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭monicafussy

Had some today really good

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭JohnSmith17

where do they sell them? can't find them anywhere!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 little.midget

Where are you looking to buy them? I got them earlier in a little shop near Stephen's Green............. 50g bags €1 each!! Have you ever tasted O' Donnell's crisps? They remind me of them! (the c & o i mean)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

i tried the cheese and onion version, gotta say i didnt like them compared to normal king

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 little.midget

Yeah I'm not sure if they are as good as the normal king - but they use wexfors cheese so that's good for me!! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

The salt and vinegar ones are fantastic, really really good.

The cheese and onion ones aint nice at all in my opinion, would prefer the regular king cheese and onion, no strong flavour from them at all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Very nice. You can actually taste the vinegar on them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭Huntergonzo

What ever happened to the King Gold Standard crisps, the salt and vinegar flavour was unreal, can you still get them anywhere?

Advertisement