Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Think there was an Earthquake about 1:15am Thu 26th Jan

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,587 ✭✭✭Penfailed

I've heard there was another one last night...:confused:

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

yeah the new sensor in Dublin (I think) picked it up. it was 1.something low but only 3k down so some might have felt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

danniemcq wrote: »
    yeah the new sensor in Dublin (I think) picked it up. it was 1.something low but only 3k down so some might have felt it.

And we only got the garden chair back on four legs!!! :mad:

THE HORROR, THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

There were two of them last night it seems, both felt in Milford. Much like last time I never felt a thing here

http://earthquakes.bgs.ac.uk/earthquakes/recent_uk_events.html

• Registered Users Posts: 23 jar18

i live at the foot of knockalla mountain, heard the the first rattle at 21.22 then the next one a few mins after midnight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Maybe its Knockalla becoming active again?

(it used to be a small volcano right?)

Advertisement