Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hub & Other Venues for Partys

Options
  • 26-01-2012 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Hello

I shall be soon enough organising my parents 60th and Im on the lookout for venues...Anywhere in between Carrigaline to Town really.

Anyone have any suggestions, kind of looking for something mid way not fancy ass but not lets say the sirus bar in passage :D.

The hub in town doesnt actually look too bad, has anyone here rented it out for the night or know someone who did would be interested to know how it turned out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

thank you thank you

mmm ok im highly pied off with the Hub.. I do not understand what is up with them. Was in contact with lauren there over the email at the beginiing then nothing all of a sudden after i asked could I view the bar. Contact her through email again nothing, so I rang left a message, left a facebook message and she is finally back on to Say tuesday..This was Sat so still havent heard so they can bugger off now...

Is there any other places like this around town would anyone know, it is such a shame as the venue is spot on but judging from this I wouldnt trust them..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

The Ovens bar has a function room upstairs, it's a nice spot.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

There are a load of places around town.
    Soho, larry Tompkins, counhians, spailpin fanac, boardwalk, old oak....

Depends on what u are looking for really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Was at a party in the briar rose few weeks ago and thought it was very nice. As Mik said there are loads of places but depends on how many people you have and how much to spend as it can vary from 5e a head to 20e a head:eek: in some places.

• Advertisement

Yeah i was thinking of the Briar rose alrite but i think twas €200 they were looking for, for a room and it had to be more than 50 people, so they be out for now anywho

thanks for the tips

Advertisement