Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laois Bass Player Available

Options
  • 26-01-2012 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Experienced bassist available in Laois area.

I've been playing and gigging around Ireland and internationally for over 10 years now. I can play a large variety of styles and I do backing vocals provided the bassline isn't too demanding. I don't have my own transport just yet however I'm in the process of fixing that.

Looking for a working band made up of members aged around 24 and up. PM me or email fiachracmurphy@gmail.com if interested

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Lilyskinbasher

Experienced bassist available in Laois area.

I've been playing and gigging around Ireland and internationally for over 10 years now. I can play a large variety of styles and I do backing vocals provided the bassline isn't too demanding. I don't have my own transport just yet however I'm in the process of fixing that.

Looking for a working band made up of members aged around 24 and up. PM me or email fiachracmurphy@gmail.com if interested

Just sent you an email now man!

Advertisement