Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

System wont let me change E-mail

Options
  • 26-01-2012 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

I am changing jobs and will no longer have access to my work email (which i use to log onto boards.ie).

However boards.ie wont let me change the address to my personal E-mail in user CP as this address has been used previously on boards.ie.

This issue seems to have been resolved previously in the archive but i cannot post in there to request help:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=58054459

Is there any way I can delete the old record and re-use the email address again?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

I don't think so.

You can e-mail hello -at- boards.ie (replacing the -at- with the @ symbol) and ask them if it's possible.

You'll need to give them a few weeks though. They are quite busy at the moment.

Don't forget to check your Spam folders in case we've mailed you and you miss it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement