Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic Viera TX-P42ST30B

Options
  • 26-01-2012 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Just opened my new 42st30b and looks like its a return model or somthing, ie remote and manuals in ziplock bags that look like they have been opened before also the styrofoam packaging that goes across the top connecting the two corners is broken off and missing!! Hope this is not the case!! Most disturbing thing though is the grey base is this what comes with the tv or have I gotten bits and pieces of two different sets???? Would I have been sold a return or possibly a display model? I got it in currys Liffey valley?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

This forum is for discussing TV shows. This sounds more like a consumer issue than anything, so I'll move this to the Consumer Issues forum for you....

• Registered Users Posts: 40 adenaden

Mr E wrote: »
    This forum is for discussing TV shows. This sounds more like a consumer issue than anything, so I'll move this to the Consumer Issues forum for you....

Apologies!
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

You have alraady posted three times on Curry's forum about this. Overkill.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

adenaden Please don't post multiple threads on the same topic. I'm closing this thread as Declan will assist you in the Talk to Currys & PC World forum.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement