Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

60th/80th B'day Party Slideshow Music ideas??

Options
  • 26-01-2012 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I need some ideas for the music to put to a photo slideshow for 60th b'day (male) and 80th b'day (female). ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

How long is the slideshow going to be? You might only get a couple of songs in. I'd definitely be picking something from their era anyway. Something from the 1960's?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 LoadofCROC

Both slideshows will be shown at the same party so they will have to kept short-ish. Any songs Ive looked at are quite depressing and sad, I'd much rather have something upbeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

You can't find upbeat songs from the swinging 60s? :D That era should cover them both. Maybe ask around for tips on their favourite songs?

Look up some Elvis, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Beach Boys

Here's a link to popular songs from 1950 to 1969, youtube some you recognise, oodles of upbeat songs to choose from!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 LoadofCROC

Thanks

Advertisement