Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothing on bike

Options
  • 26-01-2012 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi there,

I've a connundrum that has stayed with me for a time. How on earth does a vain chap manage to not look like a plonker on a bike? What I mean is, can anyone recommend some funky, functional clothes for 150 km per week bike commute. Yes, I know the benefit of wicking. Love the functional side of the waterproof/windproof materials. Get the slim fitting black, high end branded clothing. Have the clipped in walk around town shoes, and the slinky base layers (I like the merino). However, my other half still looks at me like I'm a total tosser as I walk out the door.

Any bike funksters with some good advice?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Try asking in our Cycling forum!

Welcome to boards!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement