Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Architect

Options
  • 26-01-2012 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Dear All

My name is Ross and I’m looking to get in contact with an architect student in the Galway region, Oranmore/ Athenry

I’ve got an old cattle outhouse which I’m looking to convert into a 1 bed flat but keep as much of the original look as possible.

I’ve a few ideas I’d like to share to see if they can be included in the redevelopment.

Cheers
    Ross

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27 joethatoom

Get onto the collage's in galway?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭archtech

Why a student architect?

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭wirehairmax

archtech wrote: »
    Why a student architect?

Yeah why a student specifically?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,433 ✭✭✭sinnerboy

Why a student ? In other words why would you seek out the services of someone still in training. The consequences are not so bad (arguably) to seek the services of a student hairdresser. But to seek unqualified help with anything to do with property is just plain foolish.

Advertisement