Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone done a FIT (Fast track to IT) course? Your experience of it?

Options
  • 26-01-2012 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Has anyone done a FIT (Fast track to IT) course? Your experience of it?

http://www.fit.ie/

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Most IT jobs aren't looking for basic IT skills. Those courses look very basic to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 whitewater32

I am on one at the moment I am coming from an admin background and the is suitable for me. What do you need to know so I could be more helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭Worztron

I am on one at the moment I am coming from an admin background and the is suitable for me. What do you need to know so I could be more helpful

Hi whitewater32. What course are you doing?

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

I am doing a Business Through Computers. The course is actually ran my the VEC FIT only do the initial testing etc so I would try and contact the person running the course to receive the best information as when I ran FIT to see if the course was suitable for me they did not really know anything. I am doing FETAC level 5 exams and they will do the ECDL at the end of the year

• Registered Users Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭Worztron

I am doing a Business Through Computers. The course is actually ran my the VEC FIT only do the initial testing etc so I would try and contact the person running the course to receive the best information as when I ran FIT to see if the course was suitable for me they did not really know anything. I am doing FETAC level 5 exams and they will do the ECDL at the end of the year

http://www.fit.ie/index.php?page=advanced-computers-business-applications

How long is your course? How many days per week? What hours per day?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,984 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Great course for a up and coming PA.

It has been on since September and Finishes the end of June with Junior school holiday period. I go from 9.30 to 2.30 Monday to Thursday and 9.30 until 12.45 on a Friday

Advertisement