Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

nissan vanette cutting out

Options
  • 26-01-2012 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

hi
    my vanette keeps cutting out on me. it starts fine first time and will drive for a few mill then power will be lost so i have to shift down gears. then will evetually cut out. if i leave it for some time iit will start and drive but do the same again and cut out. any ideas

thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭cplwhisper

injectors used to leak, when you lift seat to look at engine the injector nearest rear off engine has small black caps on it, check if leaking......replacemtn caps with metal inlays available in many motor-factors for 50c each. worth checking

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭darrcow

just changed fuel filter which was very dirty. now replaced but no fuel seems to be coming from tank to filter do i need to remove pipes and clean out

thanks

Advertisement