Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

turn around time for calf cards

• 26-01-2012 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭

sent email on sunday for calf cards, still havent got them today, i thought it was alot quicker than this last year, has something changed?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Do you use agfood.ie? I registered afew there about 2wks back on a Thurs, had the cards in the post the following Tuesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

i use agrinet/ifc programme

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

whelan1 wrote: »
    i use agrinet/ifc programme

selling while the prices are high ;)

selling while the prices are high ;)
    yup, have a couple of angus calves , want to bring to mart next tuesday to see what they go for , that will give me an idea what to charge from home

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

I have got quotes of €320 - €450 for angus calves. Its complete madness but thats life.

whelan1 wrote: »
    yup, have a couple of angus calves , want to bring to mart next tuesday to see what they go for , that will give me an idea what to charge from home

• Advertisement

will report back on tuesday, if i have the cards by then:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭dar31

did you ring them to see if they got the email.

dar31 wrote: »
    did you ring them to see if they got the email.
    wil do tomorrow

Advertisement