Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BAR CODES

Options
  • 26-01-2012 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi everybody, I need a bit help.I am setting a catering business and one of the things that I dont know is, from were I should get the barcodes that goes on the products labels ?From the shops I will sell, or....I have no ideea how this work out.Please help......Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 johnsmith13

The easiest place to get barcode form is http://www.gs1ie.org/ or else a site that resells from them.

This way the barcode is registered with you. Some companies just generate an 02 barcode and think that this is acceptable but when they go to sell in shops they quickly find that this barcode are already used\owned by someone else.

Once you have your registered barcode you will then need to aquire software for printing tha barcode labels. if you do not already have this please send me a PM about it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

I think I've seen a few threads about barcodes in this forum over the past year, with various suggestions - a search should dig them out.

Advertisement