Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ROI or NI??

Options
  • 26-01-2012 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi lads,

first thread for me so don't really know if it's the right section...

I have a question in my mind and I have no clue about the right answer..recently I went to a job interview and 90% I got the job...

now the job is right on the border between ROI and NI...I live in Ireland since 5 years and I know pretty much how is working with tax, car, insurance, rent etc. etc.

now with that job I have the possibility to move in NI (UK) so I don't know eventually how is working there regard tax and other things...

is the car insurance cheaper in the north? how is the tax rate there? I guess they follow the UK tax rate isn't?

In addition I would like to open a partnership company here in Ireland and now I have also the possibility to open it in NI-Uk...how is the tax rate for soletrader or partnership there? is 21% like in ROI?? is it easy like in Ireland (I mean CRO website and TR1 form) ??

If you have make a choice where to live between ROI and NI what do you choose and why?

I hope to get a lot of answers helping me with my questions...

If this is not the right section I'll ask to the MODs to move it into the proper one...

Thanks guys smile.gif

Advertisement