Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

query on attendance

Options
  • 26-01-2012 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi
    enrolled in a vec further education full-time, one year, course last sept, but became very ill after one week. Have been attending doctor up to now, and just wondering if I'll be allowed to return to course, hopefully in next 2/3 weeks.
    Can anyone let me know if I'm worrying unnecessarily.
    Many thanks.

bc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Blikes

Doctor Certs!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Contact the course co-ordinator.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

You need to talk to the centre director asap. Most further ed courses have an attendance requirement of around 80% and you will definitely need medical certs . To be honest if you have been out since Sept it's unlikely that they will let you return as you have missed so much of the coursework. They may ask you to recommence this Sept. But you really need to speak to the centre.

Hope you feel better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bingchandler

hi
    thanks for replies.
    have plenty of doctors certs! Will be contacting co-ordinator.
    Appreciate the help

Advertisement