Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graphic Design Work Experience - Dublin

Options
  • 26-01-2012 5:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi there, I am looking for some work experience as part of my course in graphic design. I am living in Dublin, Portmarnock to be specific.

I just though that I would post this here to see if anyone would be interested in taking me in so I could give them a hand for two weeks from 13-27 of February.

Also if any one has any suggestions as to where I could apply that would be cool. If say you did work experience some where and really found it helpful and enjoyable.

I can email, you with my c.v if you are interested, in having me

So thanks in advance for any/all of your advice or help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Ccgd

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Yinkar

Hi,

I own a business here in Dublin and may have an opportunity for you. If you are still looking, contact me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

Link to your portfolio, noone cares about CVs in design really.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

No help from me I'm afraid we're in Seattle.

But best of luck.

I wish american kids would do the same thing. There's tasks around here I could put people on.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 ksphoto

Just gonna piggy back on the back of this thread here as i was wondering the same thing. I'm based in South Dublin but i can travel, I'm currently doing a PT graphic design course but id love to get in some work experience if anyone had anything going? PM me for CV, work samples etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 mariothespeed

ksphoto wrote: »
    Just gonna piggy back on the back of this thread here as i was wondering the same thing. I'm based in South Dublin but i can travel, I'm currently doing a PT graphic design course but id love to get in some work experience if anyone had anything going? PM me for CV, work samples etc.

Hi there,

Can you send a link to your work please?

Many thanks,

JK

Janekyomusic@gmail.com

Advertisement